Microbiological Environmental Monitoring
Technical Safety Services offers microbiological environmental monitoring services to assist our clients with their critical cleanroom and controlled environment quality assurance programs. We support our clients' environmental monitoring needs by offering flexible, comprehensive monitoring programs that sample room pressurization, temperature, relative humidity, and non-viable particulates, as well as assess microbial sources, potential contamination, and control problems within their facilities.
TSS employs a variety of industry-standard collection methods to suit clients sampling needs. We offer methods that conform to ISO, USP, and ASTM specifications. Testing is performed using calibrated NIST traceable sampling equipment and validated microbiological media. All testing and laboratory work performed by TSS undergoes TSS' quality assurance scrutiny to ensure accurate, affordable and timely results. For quality assurance and audit purposes, results are formatted and detailed in a formal report.
Environmental monitoring services offered:
- Establishment of action and alert limits with analysis of microbial and particulate trends
- Fungal growth and identification
- Gram stain
- Microbial growth and monitoring programs
- Microorganism identification
- Non-viable particulate testing
- Passive and active viable air sampling
- Room pressurization, temperature, and relative humidity testing
- Viable air and surface sampling
- Compressed gas/air system testing
Contact TSS today to discuss your specific needs or schedule service.
With every service call, TSS offers you
- responsive service to minimize downtime
- customized documentation and technical writing services
- online access to your equipment inventory and certification
- the assurance of an ISO 9001 certified quality system