Certification & Accreditation
In addition to being the nation's leader in controlled environment testing, certification and calibration services, TSS is ISO 9001 Certified by Bureau Veritas, Certificate No. US011565-1 (UKAS) & No. US011564-1 (ANAB), and NEMKO, Certificate No. 801202 (IQNet).
- Click to view Certificate No. US011565-1
- Click to view Certificate No. US011564-1
- Click to view Certificate No. 801202
ISO 17025:2017 Accreditation
TSS is a member of the National Conference of Standards Laboratories and manifests an ISO 17025 compliant metrology system. For additional information, please visit www.ncsli.org.
TSS Field Service Technicians are accredited to NSF/ANSI 49. TSS maintains an ongoing training program to assure our field technicians meet this level of proficiency, which is why TSS has more NSF Accredited field service technicians than any other organization in the world. For additional information please visit the NSF website.
Additional Licensing and Affiliations
- TSS maintains staff members on several of the IEST Contamination Control Working Groups. These groups write and review cleanroom standards, including IEST-RP-CC006. For additional information, visit www.iest.org
- TSS is a licensed contractor for air and water balancing in the State of California, contractor license number 1045225
- TSS is licensed (#4690-10) by the California Department of Health, Radiological Health Branch for the calibration of radiological survey meters and related devices.
Technical Safety Services has established the TSS Training Institute to ensure the maintenance of our high quality standards and premier client services. Through this Institute, TSS provides extensive training and experience in the practices and test procedures established by ISO, NEBB, NSF, and IEST, as well as TSS' own Standard Operating Procedures. As a result, all TSS technicians are highly trained professionals that specialize in providing total system service and support.
For additional information regarding TSS' Quality Management System and qualifications, please contact us directly - online or at 800-877-7742.Contact Us